Join us for the launch of the World report on hearing on World Hearing Day.
WHO HQ GLOBAL LAUNCH PANEL
• Welcome by Ms Gaya Manori Gamhewage, moderator
• Musical video by Ndlovu youth choir
• Hearing loss prevention through safe listening: Mr Sandile Majola, Ndlovu youth choir
• Remarks by Dr Tedros Adhnahom Ghebreyesus, Director General WHO
• Introduction to the report: Dr Shelly Chadha, Technical officer WHO
• The potential of ear and hearing care: Ms Alana Nichols
• Implementing ear and hearing care in India: Hon’ble Dr Harsh Vardhan, Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
• The stigma of hearing loss: Ms Katherine Bouton
• Closing remarks: Dr Bente Mikkelsen, Director, Department of Noncommunicable Diseases, WHO
When: 3 March 2021
Where: Via zoom – Registration link
Time: 11h00 – 12h—CET Livestream via WHO social media channels.